Life Update!


Hey everyone!

It has definitely been a while since the last time I properly posted. It hasn't been due to the lack of ideas, but my life has been crazy and full of changes lately. I know many of you will not care about a life update, but someday I want to look back and be able to know that 2017 was a year full of changes and doing things that have pushed me out of my comfort zone. Cause trust me, 2017 has been a rollercoaster of a year and it is only October. 

First big change was that I was able to monetize to some extent my blog, which to me is a huge accomplishment. I'm sure many of you have noticed the appearance of ads throughout my content and page. I've also had a lot of more traffic, especially with my rushed Hurricane María post. 

If I look back now, I can tell that it all kind of went super speed crazy in July when I had an interview to become a translator and copywriter for an advertising company. Needless to say, I GOT THE JOB! The whole thing had me scared to the core because although I have done translation as a freelance before, I had never been a part of a creative team or an advertising company. I've been a part of a pretty amazing team for almost four months now and I can say that I truly enjoy and love my job. I have learned so much and I have a pretty amazing team that made me feel welcome from day one. Even now with all the changes that have occurred due to Hurricane María, I have had to be able to push myself every single day to excel at my job and learn along the way. 

Due to my new job and long hours, I was forced to make the decision to move to a new place due to parking. My old place only had street parking. Now I don't live in a small studio apartment anymore, and I am renting a one bedroom apartment that I love. I am extremely excited to be able to decorate it. Yet, that might take some time as I get payments in order and also sort out my savings. Which is something that may not happen right away with everything that is happening in Puerto Rico. 

All of these changes have been completely mind blowing and I cannot believe how much have changed in the last few months. If you would have asked me in May how I thought my year would be ending, I could not have told you that everything would be like it is now. I can't wait to come back into a regular schedule here on Love, Nashi. I have so many amazing things planned! Also, even though I have not been very active on blogger, I have posted a few things on my Instagram and I am always active on twitter. 

Some exciting and rare things have also happened in the last few months, like for example the solar eclipse! I was able to enjoy it with everyone from work. We spent a day out of the office and made it a field trip out of it. It was definitely a sort of thing I had never experienced before and I am glad I did. Also there have been some unfortunate things like Hurricane María passing over Puerto Rico. You can read more about my experience here. I hope to be able to do an update on that soon.

So keep an eye out for me because I am coming back and stronger than ever! If you have any suggestions about content you would like to see in the future, be sure to let me know in the comments below or in any of my socials. Until then, I'll write to you all soon.

Love, Nashi 

Comments

  1. 2017 has been such a rollercoaster but you have made the best out of it! <3 I'm proud of you babe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts