Favorite Picture Editing Apps


Editing pictures so they look perfect on our feeds is a daily job for a lot of us. I don't use them for all of my posts, but sometimes pictures need a little extra magic, especially when they come from our phones. I use them a lot to create the edits I post on Love, Nashi's Instagram feed. That's why today I want to share with all of you, my favorite picture editing apps so you can use them to make those Summer pictures perfect!

Snapseed

Snapseed is one I use quite a lot because it allows me to edit small details. What I use it for the most is to enhance colors. Sometimes we want the pinks, blues, and greens to look brighter to give a picture life. The brush option and saturation can help me do just that. The app also has some other cool features like lens blur and glamour filters. It is a quick and easy app to have on your phone. 

PicsArt

I use this app to make so many edits. You can crop, add stickers, add text, make your pictures square, and so much more. It also has a great variety of filters. My favorite feature about this app is that it makes making those black and white pictures with color accents. I also use it a lot to blur things in the background. It takes some time to figure out to use all of the features, but it is even fun during the process of learning. 

Pic Collage

This is the most basic of editing apps. We all need that to be able to make collages. What I like about this app is that sometimes I can even make my own phone backgrounds with quotes and sayings. So it isn't only about making collages. 

Font Candy

Font Candy is another app I use for the edits you see on Love, Nashi's Instagram feed. You can edit pictures for different social media outlets, they have a big library of pictures, and even artwork and sayings. I use the shapes in artworks a lot and simply add some text. You can also do some interesting things to edit background pictures, even blur them out behind some text. Their font library has got to be my favorite thing about the app. 

Ripl

Ripl has been a recent obsession and if you follow my Instagram, you've definitely seen me use it for my Let's Talk Coffee Series! I love the way that you can make short videos or moving collages with your pictures. You can even add text and music. They have different types of layouts you can use and you even have the options for them to be static images. It is really fun and easy to use!

What is your favorite picture editing app? Have you used any of my favorites? Make sure to join the conversation in the comments or any of my socials. 

I'll write to you all soon. 

Love, Nashi

Comments

Popular Posts