A Complete Guide to Dry Shampoo




Hey everyone!

Happy 2018!

The last few months of 2017 were tough, but 2 weeks into 2018 and I am ready to get back into the swing of things here on Love, Nashi. And today it is all about Dry Shampoo!

Last April I talked about my Beauty Life Hacks when I just want to cut down my time getting ready or in those days when you have a last minute outing or plan. You can check out my Beauty Life Hacks post here.

Well, after that post I have been on the look out for what the best dry shampoo's may be. Especially for my sister. To my surprise I stumbled upon this amazing and complete guide to dry shampoo's by Reviews.com.

In their article and research I learned what are the top things to look for in a dry shampoo. We want to find a dry shampoo that: soaks up oil, leaves our hair smelling fresh, adds that bounce we girls love, and, for curly haired girls like me, helps prolong the life of a good blowout.


But where do I even start? Well, reviews.com did some of the work for me by mentioning some brands and comparing their overall performance. They mention affordable brands like Batiste and Not Your Mothers's. They also mention other brands like Klorane and Moroccanoil. Overall, they researched 54 contenders to come up with their top 5 picks: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk, Batiste Dry Shampoo Original, Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo, Amiga Perk Up Dry Shampoo, and Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo. 

Their article even has this great chart summing up the results of their research (and the best dry shampoo) and it has definitely come in handy in order to compare brands before you even try them out.

Their article also details their prices and what were their likes and dislikes of some of the brands they researched and how they came up with their time consuming results. They literally did the work for us! 

I think one of my favorite parts of this guide is that they even give you step by step tips on how to apply and use dry shampoo correctly. Perfect for dry shampoo beginners like myself. 


If you want to see the full research done by the amazing team at Reviews.com, you can check it out here! And make sure to let me know in the comments down below or in any of my social medias which are your favorite brands of dry shampoo. Also, let me know what topics you would like me to talk about throughout the year.

I'll write to you all again soon!

Love,
Nashi

Comments

Popular Posts