50 Facts About Me

  1. My born name is Nadeshka which is Russian and means hope
  2. via GIPHY
  3. I have lived my entire life in Puerto Rico
  4. via GIPHY
  5. I am 24 years old
  6. via GIPHY
  7. I was born on May 5th (Spare me the Cinco de Mayo jokes!)
  8. via GIPHY
  9. I am the eldest daughter (have a brother and a sister)
  10. via GIPHY
  11. My first language is Spanish but basically, speak Spanglish 24/7
  12. via GIPHY
  13. My favorite colors are red, green and purple
  14. via GIPHY
  15. Studied in the same school from 6th grade to my senior year
  16. via GIPHY
  17. Went to college to study Journalism with a minor in English Literature
  18. via GIPHY
  19. Took a leap year after I finished University at 22
  20. via GIPHY
  21. Went back to school for my masters in Creative Writing at 23 (finished it in a year)
  22. via GIPHY
  23. My first real job was at University proofreading papers for other students and helping them with their oral communication
  24. via GIPHY
  25. After University I have worked as a tutor and a customer service representative (never as a writer)
  26. via GIPHY
  27.  I have never been professionally trained as a translator, but I have been doing it for about 6 years
  28. via GIPHY
  29.  I am currently unemployed
  30. via GIPHY
  31.  My dream job is as a travel and food writer
  32. via GIPHY
  33. I am a book addict (own easily over 100 physical books)
  34. via GIPHY
  35. I am known to read more than one book at a time (currently reading 4)
  36. via GIPHY
  37. My favorite author is Sarah Dessen
  38. via GIPHY
  39. My favorite poet is Emily Dickenson
  40. via GIPHY
  41. My favorite books are Just Listen and Saint Anything by Dessen
  42. via GIPHY
  43.  I’m a total Potterhead
  44. via GIPHY
  45.  My dream is to successfully write an entire book and publish it
  46. via GIPHY
  47.  I have published journalistic articles I have written in online news blogs
  48. via GIPHY
  49.  I own a Wattpad account where I write fan fiction
  50. via GIPHY
  51. I am an absolute fangirl
  52. via GIPHY
  53. My favorite artist is Taylor Swift
  54. via GIPHY
  55.  I like other artists like Ed Sheeran, 5 Seconds of Summer, All Time Low, The Script, Little Mix, etc.
  56. via GIPHY
  57. My first ever concert was a Jonas Brothers Concert
  58. via GIPHY
  59. I have only seen Taylor Swift live once during her RED Tour (last row)
  60. via GIPHY
  61.  I have a crush on 5SOS drummer: Ashton Irwin #Nashton
  62. via GIPHY
  63.  I love traveling
  64. via GIPHY
  65. I’ve traveled to 9 US states and 4 countries
  66. via GIPHY
  67.  My favorite city is Washington DC (have visited 3 times)  
  68. via GIPHY
  69.  I dream of doing a backpacking trip through Europe
  70. via GIPHY
  71.  When I am not writing, I love to experiment with cooking
  72. via GIPHY
  73.  I tend to never follow a recipe and to be messy in the kitchen
  74. via GIPHY
  75. My favorite cake flavor is red velvet
  76. via GIPHY
  77.  I love chocolate, but hate chocolate ice cream and chocolate cake
  78. via GIPHY
  79. My favorite chocolate bar is Reese’s
  80. via GIPHY
  81.  I am a coffee snob (gotta have my vitamin coffee!)
  82. via GIPHY
  83.  My favorite TV channel is Food Network
  84. via GIPHY
  85.  My favorite TV shows are Grey’s Anatomy, Law and Order: SVU, The Originals, Vampire Diaries and Gilmore Girls.
  86. via GIPHY
  87. I’ve re-watched Gilmore Girls 3 times and currently rewatching Grey's Anatomy
  88. via GIPHY
  89. My favorite movie is A Walk to Remember
  90. via GIPHY
  91.  I am often referred to as a mom
  92. via GIPHY
  93.  I can’t sing or dance but love to do it
  94. via GIPHY
  95. My favorite place to find inspiration is at the beach during sunsets
  96. via GIPHY
  97.  I love makeup. My staples are a winged liner, red lips, and mascara.
  98. via GIPHY
  99.  I love scented candles and incense. My favorite scents are eucalyptus, vanilla, lavender and a wine cellar candle from Bath and Body.
  100. via GIPHY



Comments

Popular Posts