My Favorite Youtubers

I became a huge youtube fan when I entered college. It was a quick way to be entertained and connect with people in those first few months while I adapted to living in a dorm and such. Youtube is such a great platform that has literally anything on there. I can find ideas for outfits, makeups, hair, food, etc. Over time, I became more attached to certain creators. Now, I can even say I have some favorites. Here are my top 10 (in no particular order):

LaurDIY

Lauren is just a joy to watch! She is extremely cute! I love this channel a lot because it not only shows some cheeky weekly vlogs every Wednesday, but also we get some awesome DIY's every Sunday. You should definitely check out her content.



Alli Speed

Alli was one of the first youtubers I began to watch on Youtube, and probably the reason I fell in love with youtube to begin with. I watched her way back when she was still a part of the CTFxC channel. Now, she has her own community with whom she shares travel videos, Q&A, monthly favorites, and once in a while some awesome daily vlogs. She's a doll and worth the time.



Phillip DeFranco

Phil produces a different type of content on Youtube. It follows a news outline where he talks about what's trending and what is happening within the youtube community and in the world. His opinions and what he has to say about situations is quite refreshing. And let's be honest, when I can't be up to date with news, this is a great way to stay updated. Check him out!



Joe Sugg

I am going to say it and let the world know that this is my youtube crush. Don't lie! We all have one. He has such a great sense of humor and his pranks are my favorite. He has various channels, including a vlog and gaming channel. His content is really funny and he always leaves me in a good mood after his videos.



Tati

I discovered Tati rather recently and the reason I love her content so much is due to the extent she goes to review products and give us first impressions. She doesn't miss one detail to make sure her viewers get the full picture of the products she speaks about. I love it!



Rachhloves

She is so cute! I love her first impression videos the best and when she tries hacks! She is definitely one of my favorites in the youtube beauty community because she tells it like it is and truly tests out products. She even comes back and does part 2 of hauls she does in order to tell us which products worked and which didn't. Worth it!



Superwoman

She is a queen and a total lady boss. She is so full of girl love and positivity! And that is what I live for. Not only that, she's also hilarious! From her skits, to her more chill out videos, this is a channel that I fully enjoy and relate to. Lilly is a true bawse! Definitely check her out!



Yuya

Recently I began to get into some Spanish creators as well, but Yuya has been one I adore from the beginning. Her voice takes a little getting used to because she is so energetic, but I adore her content. Her tutorials are really great and she brings some new ideas and content into my subscription feed.



Jenna Marbles

When you need some lols, Marbles is your gal. She is hilarious and so true to herself. You'll be hearing me laughing out loudly whenever I watch her videos. If I ever need to clear my mind, she is the one I turn to. I know her humor and her out of the box content will definitely help me relax and put me in a great mood.



Alex Wassabi

His vlogs are great and he is so energetic. He is always thinking up of new and fun content ideas. He also does a ton of giveaways. His channel is also a great way to get a little extra LaurDIY since they are a couple. His channel also has some puppy love whenever he is home. I absolutely adore it! Great to have on my feed.



I'll write to you all soon!

Love, Nashi

Comments

  1. Great Reviews! I'll check some out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of Alli Speed, will def check her out. I love Phillip Jenna & Tati aswell. I follow all the others you mentioned too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts