March Favorites (2017)

Happy April!

Can you believe it is already April? Time has flown by so quickly in 2017. I thought this week would be fun to talk about some favorites of mine for the month of March. I don't have new favorites every single month, but every few months I have a month that is packed with a few favorites. Here are my March 2017 Favorites!

My nail polish favorite for the month of March has been from the Kandee Johnson SinfulColors line. I have loved the color Cherry on Top. It's a matte color that in the bottle is describe as a vintage matte. This vintage-inspired color is like a blood orange shade. The website describes it as a maraschino cherry red. I think that what is important is that like most SinfulColors nail polishes it lasts a long time and it wears beautifully on top of the nail.

My skincare favorite for March was a DIY coffee sugar scrub I made. Not only does it smell amazing but it left my skin feeling clean and moisturized. It also really does the trick by helping me look more awake after using it. It is really easy to make and with ingredients, you already have at home. I seriously loved this DIY recipe and I will definitely be making it again. You can learn how to make it here.

My face makeup product favorite was the Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighter. I got mine in the color Precious Petals. I was not a big fan of highlight until I got this one. It looks so beautiful on my skin and the smallest amount will give you a healthy looking glow that will last you all day. I don't know how to even begin to describe the color, other than by saying that it is stunning. The best part is that it only costs $4.99!

My lip favorite for March was the NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede liquid lipstick in Soft-Spoken (LSCL 04). This is one of the nude colors from the line. This formula glides on smooth on top of the lips and it leaves no streaks or clumps. Like many other NYX liquid lipsticks, the wand provides a lot of control when applying. I've been keeping it in my purse all through March, and wearing it whenever I go out.

My book favorite last month was the book Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. This book is absolutely amazing and I think everyone should read it before the film comes out later this year. I ate the book up in just one day, and I literally could not bring myself to put it down. I had even forgotten I was meant to cook dinner that day! That is how good it was. You won't regret picking up a copy to read. (I will be reviewing the book soon on the blog.)

My TV favorite for March was the Netflix series SENSE8. Oh, Lord! I was addicted to this for two weeks and I can't wait for the episodes of season 2 to be uploaded in May (on my birthday!). The first few episodes confused me so much, yet intrigued me. Before I knew it, I was attached to the amazing characters and the story. A must see!

My household favorite for the month of March was a candle from Bath and Body. I've mentioned in past posts that I am addicted to candles and I burn through them as if they were oxygen. For March, I actually got some new scents to try out. My favorite turned out to be Wild Sage & Aloe. The scent is so lovely and relaxing. I think I am becoming addicted to how good sage smells!

What were some of your March favorites? Let me know in the comments. In the meantime, I'll write to you all soon.

Love, Nashi


Comments

  1. Hiii!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your March Favs! Which are awesome and also inspiring. I have that coffee sugar body scrub on my bucket list!! ❤️ These are my March favs:

    1. Shea Moisture 100% Shea Oil. I bought it tu use it for my hair, but my face is grateful also haha.
    2. Red Mango's Fred and Ginger Natural Juice. I love this pressed juice!!! It's made out of apple, ginger, lemon and beet. ( My order it with extra ginger!) A fresh beverage to have any time of the day and it beats (no pun intended lol) sugary drinks.
    3. L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream. I don't use makeup too often, so I decided to give this balm a try. So far, so good! My complexion doesn't look greasy or cake-y. It's great for work, lightweight and with good coverage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Red Mango juice sounds delicious! I have to try it! 💕 Thank you for sharing your March favorites with me! Love, Nashi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts