That Time I Interviewed Simone Elkeles and Perfect Chemistry Book Series Review


I encountered Perfect Chemistry in 2009 when my friend read it at school. To my surprise, I read the book in two days.  I am not sure who out there has read this book but if you have you understand me when I say you get pulled into the world in an instant.  There is rivalry, loyalty, love, hatred, happiness, sadness, death... The book embodies so many different themes that you feel overwhelmed and in a trance, but you can’t set the book down because you need to know what happens! My favorite part about this series is that one chapter is about the male character and the next is about the female character and at the end, it gives you a preview of the life after; what happens to their future and I adore that! It is an amazing book, with amazing characters and it has everything from suspense, action, romance and even comedy!

The second book in the installment, Rules of Attraction, is my favorite of the three, there is something entirely different about the characters, a new air to them and that is something Simone did exquisitely. This book has action, suspense, romance, and comedy, as well as a cameo by Alex Fuentes. The character development and contrast are some of my favorite aspects of it. Carlos and Alex are different just like water and dirt, but at the same time, they are the same! 


The third book in the series, Chain Reaction, is the perfect recipe for an amazing book filled with the perfect measurements of steamy passion, amazing characters, great plot, excitement, tension and some hot brothers we know as Alex, Carlos, and Luis! Luis is the perfect combination between Alex and Carlos, and that might be what I love so much about him. He is the boy filled with dreams, he is the baby of the family and definitely a Fuentes at heart. There are so many parts in this book that I absolutely loved but these are spoiler free so you are going to have to read the books yourself. 

I am certain that the entire series will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish and as soon as you start you won't  be able to let it go and I know I am not the only one who had that little problem! 

Another thing I like about Simone’s stories is that the Fuentes brothers continue to be a very big component of the story. And not just in the Perfect Chemistry series, we catch glimpses of Alex in other series of hers. I also love the twenty-six years later chapter at the end of each book. This book seriously fills you up with hope because it teaches you that no matter who you are, where you’re from and your situation at the moment you can succeed. You can make it. THINGS GET BETTER! Someday you will find love, fulfill your dreams and so much more.

Now here is a little interview I did with Simone Elkeles a while back. Enjoy!


I'll write to you all soon!

Love, Nashi

Comments

Popular Posts