What's in my purse 2017


Am I the only one that is actually obsessed with reading posts and watching videos of people going on and on about what they keep in their purse? I can't help myself! I am too curious and like to know what other people consider essential! Obviously what I keep in my purse is not the same things that other people will need. Still, it is like to know and even get some extra ideas of what things could be useful to keep on the go. 

Nonetheless, I can't even begin to understand how people keep their purses so dirty and filled with candy wrappers or receipts. I like to consider that my purse is pretty standard and tidy unless I have not been home for the weekend then it is filled with receipts, and things that do not belong there. This will be a post about what I usually keep in my purse. 

So here we go!


My Purse & Wallet

My purse is a black with gold detailing Betsey Johnson that I got at Marshall's one day when the other purse I had decided to die on me mid-outing. I think it cost me around $40 and I've had it for a year and a half now. It is seriously my favorite purse and even though I have others I use this one 99% of the time. My favorite part is that it is big enough to keep a few things in there comfortably but not huge that it looks bulky or like a weekender bag instead of a purse. 

My wallet, on the other hand, is not exciting at all. I think I got it at a store called Rainbow. Can't remember! I've had it for a few years because I like the colors of it and have not found another one that places things just like I like it inside. In it, I keep all my cash, cards, id's, receipts, change, etc. Also, I keep a lot of fast food coupon books and rewards cards so they are always handy. 


Beauty

I keep very few beauty products in my purse because if I need to do my makeup in the car I have a separate makeup bag I take with me. The products I do keep are:
  • Maja Pressed Powder
  • Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm
  • Tea Tree Blotting Tissues
  • Hair clips, hair bands, and bobby pins
  • Trestique Lipstick - peachy color
  • Esika Lipstick - dual lipstick with a nude lipstick side and lipgloss
  • Rimmel London Kate Nude lipstick in 48


Other miscellaneous

There are things that along the way you learn that you must keep in your purse like mints because you never know what plans could come up during your day or the keys to your house because we obviously don't want to be locked out. There are my other essentials:
  • Whatever book I am reading - could be a physical copy, on my phone or iPad
  • iPhone 6s in rose gold, headphones, and charger
  • Sunglasses - they were $10 at a Coast Guard Exchange store and they have cute floral patterns on the side
  • Keys in their Coca-Cola World lanyard keychain
  • Emergen-C
  • Headache and Heartburn medicine
  • Single to go juices
  • Tide to go - I'm a messy eater okay!
  • Pens in blue and black - I keep a few of these! You never know when you might need them or when inspiration might strike
  • Notepad - Lately I do not go anywhere without a leather notepad my friend got me for the Holidays. It just makes me feel prepared and like an actual writer. 
What things do you keep in your purse? Let me know in the comments and I will write to you all soon!

Love, Nashi

Comments

Popular Posts