25 Facts About Me (according to my friends and family)


The first week of blogging I created a post talking about 50 facts about me. For my second birthday week post, I thought it would be fun to make a post where I tell you all an additional 25 facts about me since I turn 25 on Friday. 

Yet, this post isn't just about any 25 facts that I could up with for and by myself. Instead, I decided to ask my closest friends and family a simple question. I asked if someone asked them for one fact about me, what would they say. Surprisingly enough they were quick to answer and to give me a bunch of facts I would never have come up with myself and that left my heart feeling full! 

So without further ado, these are the 25 Facts About Me, according to my friends and family. Enjoy!
  1. She is the mom/grandma of the group. 
  2. She loves the rain. 
  3. She is fun!
  4. Passionate about books and writing. She loves reading. 
  5. Whines a lot when she doesn’t want to do something or she’s tired. 
  6. Pure at Heart. 
  7. Writer, makeup guru, food lover/chef, lovable with kids/maternal, coffee lover, imaginative, overall awesome person, and a dreamer. 
  8. Awesomesauce! 
  9. Selfless!
  10. Quiet and focused.
  11. An amazing writer.
  12. Hates when people talk badly about soldiers or other people without knowing.
  13. Loves taking pictures of sunsets.
  14. Not an animal lover but not a hater either.
  15. Loves cooking and baking! 
  16. Passionate about music and fangirling.
  17. Loves to help other people but rarely accepts help herself.
  18. Works well with others and takes initiative.
  19. Short.
  20. In a parallel universe, she is married to Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds of Summer.
  21. Even through long distance, she is one of the most present friends anyone can have.
  22. Writer, family orientated, smart, caring, and a bookworm.
  23. Cutie! Best chummy in the world. Most trustworthy person; whenever you need a person to talk to or help in anything.
  24. Sincere!
  25. Has a sixth sense for finding the most beautiful lipstick colors. Especially reds! 
I'll write to you all tomorrow for the 3rd installment of my birthday week posts. Have a great day! 

Love, Nashi

Comments

Popular Posts